|Each in Package Height (in) *||3.7|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||6.9|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||10.1|
|Each in Package Weight (oz) *||122.4|
|OEM Part #||no|
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Contact Compliance|
All Marinco cordsets are made of the highest quality marine-grade construction with features you won't find on other power cords.
- Watertight molded plug and connector for safety and durability
- Heavy duty, super flexible marine-grade cable (30 amp 10 gauge, 50 amp 6 gauge)
- All models include a standard threaded ring for hook-up to ordinary threaded inlets
- Corrosion resistant, nickel plated contacts
- Power Indicator Light: Boatside connector features a molded-in LED light. When it glows red, you know you have power to the boat.
- Contour Grip with Thumbnail Locator: Both plug and connector ends are molded to fit the contour of your hand. When the thumbprint is in the 12 o’clock position, the blades line up for easy connection.
- The Marinco Easy Lock system: Quickly locks the cord set to the inlet in just 1/8 of a turn. The exclusive locking tabs engage slots built into all Marinco inlets.