Made of the highest quality, marine grade construction with features you won’t find on other power cords.
- For use with 100 amp 125V/250V shore power systems
- High visibility, 2 AWG, flexible yellow STOW cable is oil, water, UV resistant, and rated to 221°F (105°C)
- Ergonomic non-slip TPE coated gripping surfaces
- IEC pin & sleeve plugs and connectors are designed for harsh environments, watertight, and corrosion resistant. Feature integrated locking rings.
- Internal frame terminals provide high clamping force for safe and secure contact
- Options for use with on-board isolation transformers, male plug only power supply, and extension purposes
- UL and ABYC approved components