|Each in Package Height (in) *||10.1|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||10.9|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||18.5|
|Each in Package Weight (oz) *||336|
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Contact Compliance|
Clean, true sinewave inverter technology that delivers AC power to onboard devices.
- For sensitive onboard electronics such as monitors, TV and entertainment centers
- Prevents draining the battery: low battery alarm and low battery shutdown
- Protected against: Over-current, low voltage, reverse polarity and temperature
- Easy to install and operate
- Optional remote control panel. INVR-1
- 120V models comply to FCC class A & meet UL458
- Quick connect solution for volume builders
- WAGO AC Connector. Contra part can be integrated in wireloom.
- DC Connector, upgraded to Twin Insulated stud (IS-10MM-2) + covers
- Easy to upgrade. Same connections for all OEM Inverters.
- OEM versions include WAGO Plug (770-103) and twin inlsulated stud (IS-10MM-2)
- 120V AC Output
- 2000W Continuous Output
- 4000W Surge Capacity
- 60Hz Output
- 24V DC Input Voltage
- 21.0-30.0V DC Input Range
- Outlet Receptacle Type: NEMA 5-15R w/GFCI